Gout arthritis is a metabolic form of disease, which is caused due to high uric acid levels in the blood which occurs due to intake of high purine Rich food like seafood, red meat, consumption of alcohol, lentils and legumes. High uric acid in the blood converts to urate crystals and gets deposited in the small joints like toes, fingers, burning sensation on the foot. longlivelives.com provides an ayurvedic medicine for pain and to reduce uric acid levels called 4steps G.
What Is Gout Arthritis?
Gout is a common type of inflammatory arthritis. It is typically represented by redness and swelling in the affected area with unbearable painful joints. Gout can happen anywhere in the body but it affects mostly the big toe, ankle, and knees. A patient suffering from this can have a gout attack suddenly at any point and the pain gradually increases over time. A gout attack can be difficult to distinguish between themselves and infections because they have common symptoms of skin redness, swelling, and intense pain. Gout arthritis normally occurs when uric acid circulating in the blood gets deposited in the joints and soft tissues forming crystals. It creates a painful inflammatory reaction when the body reacts to these crystals. In the human body uric acid is naturally produced. Uric acid is a normal breakdown product of a chemical found in many foods. The medical name for it is a purine. Uric acid is taken out/ removed out of the human body in the form of urine Gout arthritis normally occurs when the body produces excess uric acid and a very small portion of it is released by the kidneys. With time the joint damage can worsen up due to gout arthritis.
What Are The Symptoms Of Gout Arthritis?
Some patients have too much uric acid developing in their blood but there are no symptoms of this. This form in medical terms is called asymptomatic gout. Some symptoms come on quickly from the buildup of uric acid crystals in your joints and it lasts around 3 -10 days. Such a form of gout is called acute gout.
What Are The Risk Factors Of Gout Arthritis?
Below given is the list which can lead to an increase in the level of
Consuming a lot amount of alcohol
Patients who have undergone an organ transplant
A genetic predisposition
Any injury caused to joints
Consuming excess amounts of red meat and fatty fish
The patient who have undergone recent surgery or trauma
Patients have long term kidney disease.
How To Prevent Gout Arthritis?
1. Drink an adequate amount of water and always keep yourself hydrated so that the excess uric acid from the kidneys gets flushed out of the body
2. Try to remove excess amounts of purine-rich animal foods like beef, pork, oily fish, and shellfish so that the amount of uric acid gets produced less.
3. Try to cut-off alcohol from your diet.
4. Avoid processed foods such as refined flour, aerated drinks, and food products that contain added fructose.
Instead, you can have foods such as fresh fruits and vegetables.
How Is Ayurvedic Medicines Helpful In Treating Gout Arthritis?
The ayurvedic way for gout arthritis treatment : Tons of gout arthritis ayurvedic medicine are available for the build-up of uric acid in the body. Below are the given ayurvedic ways to treat gout:-
1. Triphala Basically, it is a Sanskrit word which in general means “three fruits”. It is an ayurvedic medicine that consists of 3 fruits namely bibhitaki, amalaki, and haritaki It is proven gout arthritis ayurvedic medicine due to its anti-inflammatory benefits. Triphala reduces inflammation in the patients which are associated with gout.
2. Giloy Another effective gout ayurvedic medicine because it said that the juice extracted from the stem of giloy is useful for gout arthritis treatment as it helps to neutralize the increased uric acid level in the body.
3. Neem Neem is often used as an ayurvedic medicine to reduce inflammation and soothe gout flare-ups. For better effects, it should be made into a paste and applied to the gout affected area.
4. Bitter Gourd Bitter yet another ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment of gout
5. Dark berries and cherries : If the gout patient adds cherries and dark berries to his daily diet then it will help to reduce the level of uric acid in the body.
6. Turmeric Turmeric is considered the best ayurvedic medicine for any disease in Ayurveda. It is believed that it has a number of health benefits. There is an active ingredient present in turmeric named curcumin. According to a 2016 study, it is said that its effectiveness of Ayurveda treatment for joint pains and gout arthritis is the best.
7. Ginger It is named as a common form of ayurvedic medicine which is available in everyone’s house. It is also named the most popular gout arthritis ayurvedic medicine. People also declared it as the best supplement for gout arthritis.
People suffering from gout arthritis always look for Ayurveda for their treatment because it is considered the safest and the most effective way of treatment of any disease.
Is It Safe To Purchase Medicines Online?
As in today’s world, many companies have taken this opportunity and created products or medicine in the name of Ayurveda. Another thing is that in this generation many people want to buy medicines online and don’t want to go to medical shops and can come empty-handed. So buying medicines online has made them less dependent on the medical shops available in their locality. So now the question arises is that while buying medicines online is it safe? Is it the best supplement for gout arthritis? Is it a proven ayurvedic medicine? is the leading gout arthritis ayurvedic medicine available in the market or is it the best foot pain medicine? So many questions have just come up. Therefore the patient has to be very careful while buying such stuff. So we at LONG LIVE LIVES have come up with a solution which is an ayurvedic medicine for pain and to reduce uric acid levels called 4steps G. If Gout arthritis is not controlled and turns severe it may have a serious impact on the knee joints, fingers joints, and toes. Severe Gout arthritis increases pain and inflammation which in turn damages the cartilages and ligament of a joint. In such severity to improve the condition of the joint along with 4steps G, 4steps capsules are also recommended. 4steps capsules reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation and prevent cartilage degeneration. Long live lives provide a complete gout arthritis treatment which reduces the level of uric acid in the blood and reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation. It is a proven ayurvedic medicine and the best foot pain medicine available and completely safe for use. If you are looking for safe and effective gout arthritis ayurvedic medicine then 4stepG is the safest and best arthritis ayurvedic medicine available in the market.