Longlivelives is one of the leading healthcare providers for lifestyle diseases or manifestations like arthritis, osteoarthritis, diabetes, obesity, neuropathy and others. Our products are herbal, ayurvedic and nutritional supplements that are safe and free from obvious side effects. We are also focused on the quality of the product and have special attention to preventing heavy metals, pesticides and steroid adulteration in our products. We are focused mainly on avoiding lifestyle-related illnesses via improving knowledge of healthy lifestyle habits. To help all our patients, we have made our online store where you can buy online ayurvedic herbal medicine with all information for each treatment explained in detail.
What Is Bone Health?
Throughout your lifetime, the skeleton system in the body plays a vitally important role. The main function of your bones is to be the pillar or bone support for your body’s framework and protect your vital organs. Bones not only help in storing minerals like calcium and phosphorus but also supports muscles for mobility. Bones undergo a series of changes right from birth to our dotage(old age). Bones also help us maintain the body’s essential minerals and pH balance.
The bone marrow present in the body is the one that is used to produce red and white blood cells in the body. These cells provide immunity in the body to fight against viruses and bacteria which harm our body. As the body gets older, the balance between bone formation and resorption changes, leading to loss of bone mass density. This process results in the loss of calcium, phosphorus, boron, and other minerals essential for the body making the bones tissues lighter, less dense, and more porous.
If a person, both men and women, lose 0.7% of bone mass per year, which is the maximum bone density in the body, then it is completely normal and considered healthy bones. But this scenario is not the same for women after a certain age in menopause. This rate gradually decreases to 1% per year. If this way, the bone mass gradually decreases and loses bone density. Then it can lead to osteoporosis. It is called degenerative bone disease, which increases the rate of bone fractures in the body.
What Are The Tips For Bone Health?
1. Go every day for a walk or jog. The speed at which you walk is completely dependent upon a person. It varies from one individual to another. Daily 20 to 30 minutes of walking is essential for your bone health.
2. Start doing jumping exercises and climbing stairs. Performing the above activity will help you increase your walking or jogging speed. In addition, it helps strengthen your bones and is necessary for your bone health.
3. Smoking is one of the major causes of low bone density in the body.
4. Avoid the consumption of alcohol in your diet. Excessive consumption of alcohol interferes with the body’s bone metabolism leading to a decrease in the absorption of calcium and vitamin D. At last, the patient feels bone pain in the joints.
5. Have oatmeal for breakfast. One bowl of oatmeal has 100 gms of calcium, essential to maintain maximum bone density.
6. Use canned seafood. Canned shrimp, salmon, and sardines have ample protein and calcium in them, which is used in developing healthy bone tissue.
7. Eat more nuts, beans, and leafy vegetables. Walnuts and almonds are considered rich sources of calcium. Therefore, daily consumption of a handful of these nuts will help create healthy bone tissue. Also, baked beans and leafy vegetables have a natural source of calcium present in them. Therefore, eating them will help provide bone support to your body, and the person feels less bone pain. Therefore, nuts, beans, and leafy vegetables are the best bone health medicine. With regular consumption of this, the patient feels less bone pain.
8. Try to get vitamin D. Early sunrise is the best vitamin D. It is a natural process. You don’t have to take any bone health medicine or supplement for this. Instead, get at least 5-10 mins of vitamin D in the early morning.
9. The alternative to vitamin D Is eating fatty fish, eggs, and cereals. It is considered the best alternative to vitamin D.
How To Improve Bone Health?
Below are a few ayurvedic medicines to improve bone health.
1. Harjor It is a proven ayurvedic medicine, and it is known for its bone healing properties. It is often used as an external application to treat bone fractures. According to a study, it is also considered the best bone health ayurvedic medicine
2. Arjuna Arjuna is a native tree found in India also called Terminalia arjuna. The tree’s stem is made into a powdered form used to prepare a decoction. It is used to treat and prevent bone-related diseases.
3. Guggulu is One of the most widely used herbs in Ayurveda. This plant resin is used to promote bone healing and maintain the strength of the bones. Due to its effective healing properties, it is named the finest and the top bone health ayurvedic medicine in Ayurveda
Effectiveness Of Ayurveda Treatment For Bone Health?
Ayurveda is considered the best form of medicine available in the world. Ayurvedic medicine has no side effects and directly impacts the root cause of the disease, so it is considered the most effective treatment worldwide.
How Are Ayurvedic Medicines Helpful In Treating Bone Health?
Many ayurvedic supplements and medicine are available, but do they have all the essential herbs? Are their products genuine and not harmful to the body? So we at longlivelives are here to help you to get natural ayurvedic products. Longlivelives is one of the leading healthcare providers for lifestyle diseases or manifestations like arthritis, osteoarthritis, diabetes, obesity, neuropathy, and others.
Our products are herbal, ayurvedic, and nutritional supplements that are safe and free from obvious side effects. We are also focused on the quality of the product and have special attention to preventing heavy metals, pesticides, and steroid adulteration in our products. We are focused mainly on avoiding lifestyle-related illnesses via improving knowledge of healthy lifestyle habits.
To help all our patients, we have made our online store where you can buy online ayurvedic herbal medicine with all information for each treatment explained in detail. So for complete bone health, we have our product named OPD45. It is a proven ayurvedic medicine. OPD45 will strengthen bones and prevent sudden fractures and increased porosity of the bones. So why wait? Grab your box of OPD45 today.