- Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica) 100mg
- Gudmar (Gymnema Sylvestre) 75mg
- Karela (Momordica charantia) 75mg
- Jamun (Syzygium cumini) 75mg
- Methi ( Trigonella foenum – graecum) 50mg
- Bael (Aegle marmelos) 40mg
- Haldi (Curcuma Longa) 50mg
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) 40mg
LongLiveLives has developed a revolutionary ayurvedic medicine called Glucofree. Glucofree has been developed using a combination of three ayurvedic herbs that are traditionally used to treat diabetes. The formula is designed to decrease blood sugar levels, improve metabolism, and give the body the resources to fight against diabetes naturally. Early signs of diabetes mellitus can include frequent feelings of thirst, excessive urination, fatigue, blurred vision, and unexplained weight loss. These symptoms can be reversed with the help of Glucofree.
LongLiveLives has developed a Diabetes Combo, which includes Glucofree and two other natural ayurvedic formulations. This combo is designed to provide comprehensive support for diabetes reversal. It helps regulate blood sugar levels and improve metabolic functions, all while providing essential nutrients and vitamins for good health.
(Free Diet with the product )
Prevents insulin resistance, reduces blood sugar levels and reduces cholestrol levels in the blood.
- Prevents insulin resistance.
- Stimulates insulin secretion.
- Reduces blood sugar levels.
- Increases insulin levels in the blood.
- Reduces cholesterol levels in blood.
How to use:
1 tablet to be taken thrice a day after meals. For best results use for 6-7 months and then continue with a maintainance dose.
1 pack contains 1-month supply= 90 tablets