Rheumatoid arthritis is also known as autoimmune disease.
It can cause pain in the joints and it can affect throughout the body.
The damage in the joints which is caused due to rheumatoid arthritis usually happens on both sides of the body.
Therefore if any part of the joints is affected on legs and arms on one side then the other side of the legs and arms have a high chance of getting affected too.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a chronic disease.
A patient suffering from this disease shows symptoms like inflammation, and painful joints.
Rheumatoid symptoms can affect different organs of the body.
Some of the symptoms of joint pain of rheumatoid arthritis include :-
1. Pain in the joints.
2. Swelling around the joints
3. Stiffness around the joint affected area
These symptoms can vary from acute to mild and sometimes it becomes very severe.
Below given is the joint score index pain :-
The level of pain is rated from 0 to 3,
where 0 = none,
1 = mild,
2 = moderate,
3 = severe
Therefore it is recommended that not to ignore the symptoms even when the pain comes and goes.
- Checking for redness or swelling.
- Examining the range of motions around the joints.
- Testing reflexes and muscle strength among patients
- Touching the affected part of joints to examine the warmth and tenderness around them.
Above mentioned diagnosis is also called tender joint count in medical terms. It is very difficult to detect rheumatoid arthritis at an earlier stage because the earlier stages depict many other forms of disease.
- Blood test :- People suffering from rheumatoid arthritis most of the time have an elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rate or C-reactive protein , which may indicate the presence of an inflammatory process in the body. 2. Imaging Tests For patients suffering from this the doctor may recommend X-ray to help track at what extent the rheumatoid arthritis have spread in your joints. Other tests such as MRI and ultrasound tests will help the doctor with more clear vision about the progression of this disease.
- There is no proven cure for rheumatoid arthritis but there are very techniques or treatment that can help patients to manage it. The main aim for rheumatoid arthritis treatment is to control the inflammation and reduce the pain.
Recommended supplement for rheumatoid arthritis :-
- NSAID NSAID is useful in reducing pain and swelling. It stands for nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- DMARDs It stands for disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs. They boost your immune system to help reduce rheumatoid arthritis and not let it get worse. Many doctors recommend it as the best supplement for rheumatoid arthritis.
Ayurvedic treatment for arthritis
include following steps :-
Removal of toxins from the body.
It is a form of arthritis ayurvedic medicine used to improve immunity and joint stability. According to Ayurveda it is described as the best form of rheumatoid arthritis ayurvedic medicine.
Start following strict ayurvedic diet
This will help the body to get back its natural form and it will start healing.